Re: [O] state of the art for html5 presentations?

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] state of the art for html5 presentations?
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 09:54:28 -0500

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 6:48 AM, Fabrice Popineau
<address@hidden> wrote:
> [[http://imakewebthings.com/deck.js/][Deck.js HTML Slides ]]
> [[http://webf1.soc.port.ac.uk/2011/style/lecture/#s%3D1][[WebF1: Web
> Foundations 1]]
> [[http://fooo.fr/~vjeux/github/dassault_presentation/#slide-0][Javascript
> Rocks]]
> [[http://bartaz.github.com/impress.js/#/bored/][Creating stunning
> visualizations with impress.js]]
> [[http://dontkry.com/jmpress.js/#/home][jmpress.js]]
>
> There is this :
> https://github.com/kinjo/org-impress-js.el
> that could be useful to impress/jmpress .

Has anyone used this? I just cloned it and created the example
presentation. For Chromium, Google-Chrome, and Firefox on Linux, I get
messages that my browser is not supported. Is there some specific
plugin I'm supposed to have for this to work? What is it, exactly,
that it's finding missing?

John