[O] Selecting the link type to be created

From: Jonas Bernoulli
Subject: [O] Selecting the link type to be created
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 16:20:35 +0200

Hello

Is there a way to specify which `org-store-link-function' or link type
built into `org-store-link' should be used when there are multiple valid
types?  E.g. I have loaded `org-elisp-symbol' but would still be able to
link to the library header or a "section" in the file.  With
`org-store-link' `org-elisp-symbol-store-link' takes over and I cannot
link to anything else.

Thanks,
Jonas