Re: [O] #+LATEX_CLASS: IEEEtran

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] #+LATEX_CLASS: IEEEtran
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 06:21:08 -0400

Sanjib Sikder <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi, Dokos,
>
> Thanks again.
>
> After incorporating those lines, I am getting following error.
>
>     File error: Cannot open load file, org-e-latex
>
> If it is complex (as I am new in orgmode), then I will go for normal latex
> instead of orgmode for
> this particular task as I have a template for IEEEtran but I would love to do
> the job in orgmode.
>
> Eagerly waiting for your comments

Two options:

o if you are not going to use the new exporter, just delete the two lines:

    (require 'org-e-latex)
    (add-to-list 'org-e-latex-classes ieeetran-class t)

o alternatively, teach emacs where to find org-e-latex by augmenting the
  load-path:

  (add-to-list 'load-path "/path/to/org/mode/contrib/lisp")

  This needs to be done before the (require 'org-e-latex) and of course,
  the path needs to be modified for your particular setup.

Nick