Re: [O] [org-e-latex] Coding System

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] [org-e-latex] Coding System
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 18:46:51 +0100

I looked at the code/documentation and it seems the intention is to do
the reverse lookup, that is look at the buffer encoding and decide what
to give inputenc as argument (when it is specified as "AUTO" in the
header template).  I maintain that the other way around (looking at the
header template and deciding the coding system) is probably easier to
understand and it is also what's already been used by Emacs: see
latexenc-find-file-coding-system and latex-inputenc-coding-alist.

Regards,
Achim.

DIY Stuff:
http://Synth.Stromeko.net/DIY.html