Re: [O] problem while producing odt & pdf file

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] problem while producing odt & pdf file
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 16:15:23 +0530

I have seen your message before previously in this mailing list.  I am
assuming that you are getting started with Emacs/Org.

What version of Emacs you are using -  M-x emacs-version RET

Which OS/Distribution - Windows, Mac, Linux (Gentoo, Debian etc) - you
use?

Most likely you are not having the required command line executable or
the your `exec-path' is not properly setup.