[O] Opendocument export causes error

From: Torsten Anders
Subject: [O] Opendocument export causes error
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 22:56:47 +0000

Dear all,

Since a while I cannot export to OpenDocument anymore. Instead, I always get
the error

  call-interactively: Symbol's value as variable is void: err

I just updated to Org-mode version 7.9.2 and the problem persists. In the
archives I found exactly the same problem mentioned (messages from 11.07.2012
with subject Compile error in org-odt.el in latest master), but I do not
understand the solution found then (Rainer Stengele reported that he "missed
the unzip.exe and now it works").

Any help? Thanks!

Best wishes,
Torsten