Re: [O] Opendocument export causes error

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Opendocument export causes error
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2012 12:22:14 +0530

Symptoms tell me that you have a hoaxed installation.

Try this and see if it helps

    M-x list-load-path-shadows RET

Check where all org-odt.el is installed.  Ideally you should see only
two paths - one from vanilla Emacs and one from directory that you are
trying to use right now.

Try this next.

    M-x locate-library RET org-compat RET
    M-x locate-library RET org-odt RET

They should come from the same directory tree.

Try this next.

    M-x load-library RET org-compat RET
    M-x load-library RET org-odt RET

    (Order of loading should be preserved)

Now export.

Look inside your messages buffer and examine what all ODT exporter is
trying to do.

If you pass the censored logs from above commands then I or someone in
this list can guess what is possibly wrong.