Re: [O] is this spreadsheet correct?

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] is this spreadsheet correct?
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 13:30:01 -0700

On 12/2/12, Achim Gratz <address@hidden> wrote:
> The target column apparently can't be a named column, although the
> documentation could be more clear.

Oh.  :( I liked the idea of named columns everywhere.  It is a great
feature.  Does ses do them?

> You need to put a recalculation mark into the first column (either "#"
> or "*").

Done.  I am curious about the rationale.

>> C-c '
>>
>> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument number-or-marker-p
>> nil)
>>   org-edit-src-code()
>>   org-edit-special()
>>   call-interactively(org-edit-special nil nil)
>
> What version of Org is this?  Also, it seems you didn't have the cursor

Emacs 24, latest git version of Org, not using .emacs.

> inside the table.  I think it would be nice if it also entered the
> formula editor while it was on the TBLFM line, but org-edit-special
> considers that outside the table for whatever reason.

Yes, this would be nice, as would recalculation after C-c ', depending.

Samuel

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY
can get it.  There is no hope without action.