Re: [O] [Latex+orgmode] #+LaTeX:\printbibliography AND '(:noexport:)

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] [Latex+orgmode] #+LaTeX:\printbibliography AND '(:noexport:)
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 06:01:10 -1000

Aloha Celano,

This should work.  You'll need to move the \printbibliography line when
you decide to export the second or third chapters, if you want it to be
at the end of the first part.

>>     #+LaTeX_CLASS:book
>>     * First part
>>     ** First chapter
>>     #+LaTeX: \printbibliography
>>     ** Second chapter '(:noexport:)
>>     ** Third chapter '(:noexport:)
>>
>>     * Second part
>>     ** 4th chapter
>>     ** 5th chapter

Alternatively, you can hack Org mode to ignore a heading, so you'd have
something like this:
** Bibliography :ignoreheading:
#+LaTeX: \printbibliography

You can follow the instructions in this post for the new
exporter:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/55821/focus=55972

or, you can use Suvayu Ali's preprocess hook described here for the old
exporter:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10295177/is-there-an-equivalent-of-org-modes-b-ignoreheading-for-non-beamer-documents

hth,
Tom