Re: [O] Bug: Table export to [tc]sv doesn't convert \vert [7.8.11]

From: Nathan Trapuzzano
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Table export to [tc]sv doesn't convert \vert [7.8.11]
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 20:25:31 -0500

Thanks Bastien. I agree that we need a more general fix for \vert escapes for
exports to all formats. Unfortunately, the best way of going about it (in my
opinion) would not be backwards compatible.

I'd offer the patch myself if I knew it would be accepted on the master branch,
so I will live with it the way it is until a solution is proposed.

Nathan