Re: [O] org-e-latex: ignoreheading is not working any more.

From: Sebastian Hofer
Subject: Re: [O] org-e-latex: ignoreheading is not working any more.
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 15:40:56 +0000 (UTC)

At Wed, 21 Nov 2012 14:21:25 +0100,
Nicolas Goaziou wrote:

> >> I have been using example setting suggested by Nicolas
> >> (http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/55972) to tell exporter to
> >> skip
> There are only two changes:
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
> (add-to-list 'org-e-latex-translate-table '(headline . my-e-latex-headline))
> #+END_SRC
>
> is obsolete since `org-e-latex-translate-table' variable has been
> removed. If you want to install a new translator, you have to create
> a derived back-end, which is easy (see the example at the end of that
> link).
Hi Nicolas,

Using said code-snippet I get following error:

funcall: Wrong number of arguments: (lambda (headline contents info)
(if (member "ignoreheading" (org-element-property :tags headline))
contents (org-e-latex-headline headline contents info))), 2

Does this have to do with this next comment, or is this unrelated?

> Also, the hook will now be called with an argument: the back-end used as
> a symbol.
>
> Otherwise, the thread is still valid.

If yes I couldn't figure out which hook you were talking about. Could
you give a few more details please?

Thanks in advance
Sebastian