Re: [O] Redmine backend for org-sync

From: Daimrod
Subject: Re: [O] Redmine backend for org-sync
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 23:38:39 +0100

Sean Lynch <address@hidden> writes:

> As far as I've seen the Redmine backend for org-sync is
> incomplete. Depending on what needs to be done to get this working, I
> might have the time to work on it.
>
> Is it well defined what needs to be done to get this in a more usable
> state? If so, let me know and I'll see if I can help.
>
> -Sean

I'm not very familiar (yet) with Org Sync and you'll need to ask
Aurelien (the author) for the redmine backend, but if you plan to work
on Org Sync you might consider to use my git repository[1].

I've merged the forks that I've found on github which added some
improvements, like org-element and multi-bytes support.
I've also renamed the function to use a fully qualified name, that is
`org-sync-' instead of `os-'.
I've done some fixes in the README, improve the formatting in comments.
I've also started to add a test suite -- using ERT -- while I was
exploring the code.

It's far from complete but I plan to work on it. I mostly use github, so
it's most likely that I'll focus on its backend.

[1] https://github.com/daimrod/org-sync
--
Daimrod/Greg