Re: [O] org-caldav feedback

From: Christian Egli
Subject: Re: [O] org-caldav feedback
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 10:38:36 +0100

Torsten Wagner <address@hidden> writes:

> CC. Since Sogo does not allow a print view. Does someone know how to
> create a printable weekly calendar which contains org-agenda entries?
> I barley remember there was a possibility to create a PDF but can't
> find it anymore

There are the cal-tex-* functions which produce tex from diary files.
See the info entry on Writing Calendar Files. Also there is a Makefile
which uses the cal-tex-* functions to generate hipster style printouts
in contrib/scripts/org2hpda. This might serve as an inspiration.

Thanks
Christian
--
Christian Egli