Re: [O] [ANN] Merge of new export framework on Wednesday

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] Merge of new export framework on Wednesday
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 23:20:18 +1030

Suvayu Ali <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Eric,
>
> On Tue, Feb 05, 2013 at 07:55:46PM +1030, Eric S Fraga wrote:
>> Suvayu Ali <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>> > Maybe I should put whatever I have on Worg so that others can work on
>> > it.  I'll try to find some time in the coming two weeks.
>>
>> I think that would be great.  I would be happy to work on any such
>> document if it means getting some documentation in place.  If you want
>> to send me, offline, what you've got, I'd be happy to have a look.
>>

> I have attached a somewhat cleaned up version of what I had so far.  You
> can apply the patch on top of Worg master.  If you think this is clean
> enough for a starting point then I will push it to Worg.
>
> Cheers,

Hi Suvayu,

I think it's definitely worth pushing to Worg.  There's obviously much
to do but having even the basics that you present in this document is
very helpful.  Just knowing that there is an org-e-beamer minor mode
made it worth reading.

If I get my original tutorial updated, the two documents together will
be sufficient for many people, I think.  I'm working on this now but I
have run into some very strange problems to do with frame
levels.  Everything else seems to be fine.

Thanks,
eric
--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org 7.9.3e-898-gcb1386