[O] Possible issue with the Makefile

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: [O] Possible issue with the Makefile
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 22:45:57 +0100

Hi Achim,

While switching to the new exporter I noticed something.

In my local.mk I had `ORG_ADD_CONTRIB = org-e-*' before, but after the
switch I removed it (as you had pointed it out in another thread :)).
Despite that, all the org-e-* files under org-mode/lisp were not removed
after I did `make cleanall'.  I need to do a `git clean -f -x -e
local.mk' to get rid of them.

Don't you think this should be handled by the Makefile, or is this
non-trivial to deal with?

Thanks,

--
Suvayu