Re: [O] bbdb or bbdb3 or org-contacts

From: Gour
Subject: Re: [O] bbdb or bbdb3 or org-contacts
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 08:56:29 +0100

Daimrod <address@hidden> writes:

> I would love to. I've made some changes to `org-contacts.el' and Joakim
> has been very kind to test them, but there is still a lot of room for
> improvements (and bugs).

Thank you for taking care about org-contacts which makes me inspired to
try using it for my Emacs-based contact manager. I don't like idea to
keep contacts @Google and bbdb3 might not be as flexible as
org-contacts.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
It is far better to discharge one's prescribed duties, even though
faultily, than another's duties perfectly. Destruction in the course