Re: [O] Offer for taking over maintainership

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Offer for taking over maintainership
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 15:42:09 +0530

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Actually, one of the reasons I want to step down in the long run is
> that I'm a bit frustrated of not having time enough to focus on big
> new features.

You are a student of philosophy, aren't you?  Where you put your efforts
is where your allegiances lie.  The rest all is mind playing games.

One slash and you are out of loop.

> But the flow of new users and new contributors is
> rewarding enough so that maintaining Org keeps being fun :)

Rewarding things are no fun, atleast in the doing.  So have I read.

Ever read the story of two wolves.  The wolf that fattens is the wolf
that is fed.  The wolf that dies is the wolf that is starved.

There is low-hanging fruit and some requires climbing up a tree and
there is risk of broken leg.

Ask Nicolas for the fruits out of reach.  Get in to open and see what
they are.  Needless, you don't have to play my game.

You can pander or ponder.  Just saying.