Re: [O] need: custom agenda for last 7 days

From: Jeremy \
Subject: Re: [O] need: custom agenda for last 7 days
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 14:05:47 +0000 (UTC)

     Subhan: here is a fonction you can use to generate your weekly report:
     #+BEGIN_SRC lisp
      (defun my/weekly-report nil
        "Generate the agenda list for last 8 days with report mode on"
        (org-agenda-list nil (- (org-today) 8) 8) ; 8 day agenda starting 8
days ago
        (setq org-agenda-clockreport-mode nil)
        (org-agenda-clockreport-mode)
        )
     #+END_SRC

     Samuel: I love your solution (much more elegant than mine!), but even with
emacs -q I get the error
     #+BEGIN_SRC
       org-agenda-list: Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p,
my/org-last-week
     #+END_SRC

     I am using GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org-mode version 7.9.3d.