Re: [O] Exporter question

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Exporter question
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 20:01:30 +0100

> I am curious why you chose the name "optional_title" for the
> property?  Why not, for example "TOC_TITLE" or something like this?

I suggest EXPORT_ALT_TITLE instead.

The EXPORT_ prefix seems more consistent with EXPORT_TITLE,
and ALT sounds clearer (and short enough) to me.

(I first thought TITLE was a bit confusing: IIRC, EXPORT_TITLE
was first introduced for replacing the real title of the doc when
exporting only one subtree... but "the title of a headline" is
okay, so let's stick to TITLE.)

--
 Bastien