Re: [O] [babel] Commenting out src blocks for tangling

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] Commenting out src blocks for tangling
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 20:33:31 -0300

I also converted my Emacs configuration to an org-mode file a long time ago
and I hit the same spot you did. As you, I initially assumed (wished) that
the COMMENT marker would disable tangling of blocks in that subtree. After
that I found out the tangle property, which solves the problem but has no
visual indication as you mentioned.

Nowadays I use both approaches. Whenever I set the tangle property to "no"
I also set the COMMENT mark and vice-verse. It is just a very minor
annoyance to do both things and I'm used to it now.

--
Darlan