Re: [O] Inserting a comma as prefix of headlines (in Org code blocks)

From: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala
Subject: Re: [O] Inserting a comma as prefix of headlines (in Org code blocks)
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 05:06:00 +0900

[CC'ed to Takafumi Arakaki, author of orgparse]

Hello François,

> Do you know happen to know how conforming it is?

I can't comment on that, since I haven't really used it for anything.

> I wrote many ad hoc parsers for Org already, but what I would like
> is something really close to the parser which comes with the new
> exporter, both in syntax and concept nomenclature,

AFAIU it is pretty cleanly written and even includes tests., though its just a
reader and can't be used for exporting right now. By glancing through It seems
it doesn't entirely know Org's syntax, especially babel related.

tkf may tell us more.

Thanks.,
--
ఎందరో మహానుభావులు అందరికి వందనములు.