Re: [O] [ANN] Merge of new export framework on Wednesday

From: Mike McLean
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] Merge of new export framework on Wednesday
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 11:12:24 -0500

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 10:24 AM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Mike McLean <address@hidden> writes:

> I noticed that it no longer concatenates multiple lines from the file
> header. I used to have multiple #+HTML_STYLE: lines in my Org files that
> layered in different CSS. The nice thing about designing my CSS this way is
> that I have a base style and could change individual documents as needed by
> just adding a new HTML_STYLE line that loads a small, simple override CSS.
> I would get one <link style sheet /> line to match each HTML_STYLE line.
> Now it appears that only the last line is exported to the HTML file.

This should be fixed.

It doesn't seem to be. I have put together a ECM. I have two CSS files, representing a “base” style and an optional “override” style. I have two versions of an org test file that differ only in the first 2 lines of the file. One “works” (loads both style sheets and displays the text as described in the document), one does not.

This is a minimal ECM. In my actual setup I have the equivalent of the base CSS file in a file named ~org-options.txt~ that I include into every single Org file I ever create via ~#+SETUPFILE"~. I load my override CSS on a per-document basis in the document header below the ~#+SETUPFILE:~ directive.