Re: [O] Predictive for Latex in org-mode

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Predictive for Latex in org-mode
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 10:44:55 +0100

Hi Sanjib,

Sanjib Sikder <address@hidden> writes:

> I have installed "Predictive" package. It is working fine for normal
> English words while working in org-mode. When I am writing few latex
> codes in org-mode, it is not suggesting latex keywords it seems. I
> have added the following in .emacs.

I'm not sure I understand the problem: isn't the purpose of the
predictive package to suggest keywords depending on the context?
If so, why is it a problem that predictive suggests LaTeX keywords?
Do you mean: "once I write some LaTeX keywords in an org-mode buffer,
it only suggests LaTeX keywords (and no english words) for the rest
of the session?"

Thanks for confirming,

--
 Bastien