Re: [O] org-exp-bibtex missing in git?

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] org-exp-bibtex missing in git?
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 15:34:40 +0530

Andreas Leha <address@hidden> writes:

> \footfullcite[prenote][postnote]{key}

What would prenote and postnote typically contain.  Where would they
appear in the exported document - In the citation reference or in the
citation definition.  Can the same key have different pre-note and
post-note attached to it.

I see "Note"s in Chicago-related style.  Do these notes have anything to
do with Chicago stuff.

ps: I believe different faculties - by faculties I mean science,
humanities, engineering, law etc. - have their own "preferred" citation
style.  So for the sake of discussion and finalizing the overall
spec. it would be beneficial if people can circulate what styles they
use and how it looks in the print format - journal or book.  Sticking to
LaTeX (alone) will only result it LaTeX only solution but not a
cross-backend solution (A cross-backend solution is what Nicolas seems
to be proposing right now.)