Re: [O] org-caldav can't find org-prepare-agenda-buffers

From: Vincent Beffara
Subject: Re: [O] org-caldav can't find org-prepare-agenda-buffers
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 11:18:32 +0100

Hi,

Yes, I had the very same problem, I had to restart org-caldav from scratch a
few times (org-caldav-delete-everything, wait a bit for caches to empty, and
then eventually it worked).

In the meantime I also tweaked the way org-caldav manages UIDs to exploit the
fact that multiply occurring events are now exported multiple times in
ox-icalendar, everything works out well if only org->ical is used. One thing
remaining, on ical->org sync, there is an issue that makes the next sync erase
the event on ical and upload it again, under another id (and with the info not
generated by org-caldav missing, of course). I think I know how to fix it, just
need to find some time ...

I will send what works to the list. (In the meantime, David, don't pull my
second pull request, it is not right.)

/v

--
Vincent Beffara