Re: [O] Copyright of contributions to org-mode

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [O] Copyright of contributions to org-mode
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 12:33:26 +0100

On 13 mrt. 2013, at 12:13, Giovanni Ridolfi <address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]

Hi Giovanni,

not sure how this would work.  Each file in org-mode doe mention in the header
that it is GPLv3 or later, that is right, but I don't know how it would work if
contributors opt for different versions of GPL fir each line of code changed.

I will write GLPv3 or later and not specify this further, OK?

- Carsten