Re: [O] posting guide?

From: Jay Kerns
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 16:31:24 -0400

Dear Andreas,

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 3:59 PM, Andreas Röhler
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Jay,
>
> if you permit my opinion as a kind of guest-reader for years: don't think
> it's needed.
> IMO it was an accident. Hopefully the person will recover and present it's
>  excuses some weeks or month later.
>
> Expect org-mode users being decent people by virtue of these fine thing
> themselves.
> Really don't assume that might happen next years again.

Of course, I permit your opinion, and thanks for chiming in.  I
personally do not believe that Jambunathan's recent behavior was an
accident, but that is just my opinion.  And I do not hold any ill will
toward the man: I wish him the very best - some place far, far away
(for a while).

As Org grows there will be additional newbies (hopefully hundreds!)
and additional hostile individuals (hopefully epsilon).  Those are the
two categories targeted by this proposal.

--
Jay