Re: [O] [BUG] [ODT] Annotations break paragraphs

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] [ODT] Annotations break paragraphs
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 21:10:41 +0100

Hello,

Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:

> Am 25.03.2013 18:05, schrieb Bastien:
>> I gave it another try.  Please let me know.
>
> Now add an annotation at the end of a paragraph... it simply doesn't
> work unless org-element gets proper support for telling the exporter
> which Org "paragraph" elements should be exported together as a single
> paragraph.

Each export back-end has full control over the parse tree generated by
Elements, and each transcoding function has full access to the context
of the element being transcoded.

There are a few examples of this already in back-ends. Hence, ox-latex
will wrap contiguous tables sharing the same math mode within the same
environment.

I didn't look at the problem (nor at Bastien's solution): could someone
post the proper code that should be generated?

Nicolas Goaziou