[O] No dot in datepicker dialog

From: Karl Voit
Subject: [O] No dot in datepicker dialog
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 20:49:45 +0100

Hi!

A couple of weeks ago[1] the datepicking dialog got modified such
that a dot "." jumps to the current day. Handy for most Org-mode
users I guess.

However, this interferes with another feature I used quite often: I
was able to enter "31.12." to quickly select 31st of December, for
example.

Please notice that (at least) in German speaking countries, it is
common to use "31.12." and not "12/31" or similar.

So in current Org-mode (git), I can not enter the character "."
because it does not end up with a dot in the bottom line.

Is there a way to customize this behavior?

  1. I can do a bisect if needed.
--
Karl Voit