[O] css link colors for Worg are difficult to spot

From: John Hendy
Subject: [O] css link colors for Worg are difficult to spot
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 08:14:12 -0500

I find the links difficult to spot in Worg sometimes, especially
depending on monitor angle and current brightness setting. Is this an
issue for anyone else?

I fiddled around in /style/worg.css a bit and didn't land on anything
too great. I'm wondering if anyone with a design background might have
suggestions for link colors? I guess if no one else is affected by
this... I'll just deal with it and mine sweep wildly with my mouse
when I think a link should be in there somewhere :)

John