Re: [O] Item task_id not being used in taskjuggler export

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] Item task_id not being used in taskjuggler export
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 22:27:01 -0500

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 12:05 PM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
> John Hendy <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Process:
>> - Save your patch to ~/Downloads/patch.patch
>> - cd ~/.elisp/org.git
>> - git branch tj-test
>> - git checkout tj-test
>> - patch -p1 < ~/Downloads/patch.patch
>> - make clean && make
>> - start fresh Emacs session
>
> Dismiss the patch. I pushed the changes into master. You should update
> Org, reload it, and try again.

Sorry -- I thought you were still describing the behavior of the patch
you sent. Posted in the other thread with the results, which are that:
- ID is correctly assigned now
- Depends resolve as long as there is only one global instance of that
specific task_id
- If you depend on a non-globally-unique task_id (e.g. there is an
M.T1 and also a T.T1, and you use =:depends: T1=), that task will end
up depending on both of them.

Best regards,
John