Re: [O] I have terminated my assignment

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] I have terminated my assignment
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 13:20:03 +0530

> You also stated that the main reason for your current behavior
> is to delay Org 8.0, to create chaos and to annoy me.

Yes.

> I'm fine with releasing ox-html.el and ox-odt.el in Org 8.0.

By releasing Org-8.0 your "responsibilities" will only increase, not
decrease.  You will be obliged to purge my changes and make sure that
the replacement is ready and available for merge with Emacs.

Someone - it may not be you yourself - from within the community would
have paid the price for annoying me.  I will try hard to extract a
price.

ps: I dare you to re-write those changes.  Show me the code Luke.

Jambunathan K.