Re: [O] MobileOrg app not available in the Belgian App Store?

From: Holger Wenzel
Subject: Re: [O] MobileOrg app not available in the Belgian App Store?
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 16:51:24 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Guido,

> I wanted to install the MobileOrg app on my iPhone, but iTunes claims
> that there is no such app in the Belgian App Store?!
>
> Did I miss something?

did you go to,

http://mobileorg.ncogni.to/

?

It looks like it's currently not available in the app store. At least in
Germany I don't get it as well.

And with that OS running on the smartphone there is little chance to get the
app installed through a different channel.

I wish I had my android back, unfortunately I work for an employer that
constantly chooses mediocre tools.

Cheers,

Holger