Re: [O] Highlighting bug with org-agenda-set-restriction-lock

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] Highlighting bug with org-agenda-set-restriction-lock
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 16:05:24 +0200

Didn't `M-RET' on an ordinary line of text also turn that line into a
heading, about the same as doing `C-c *' on that line? At least with
point in the first column (not sure about other cases)? My memory may be
faulty, but lately I've found myself trying to do that, and scratching
my head that it's not working as I thought it did. (I agree, of course,
that the current behavior agrees with the docs, and that the behavior I
seem to remember was redundant, but I also seem to remember it as pretty
handy.)

Yours,
Christian