[O] C-o now mapped to org-ctrl-o surprise

From: Sean O'Halpin
Subject: [O] C-o now mapped to org-ctrl-o surprise
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 22:28:30 +0100

Hi,

I was quite surprised after pulling down master to find that C-o has
been bound to org-ctrl-o (commit 45d6d8f8 2013-04-05 11:14:20 +0200).

I personally don't use open-line much myself so remap this key for my own use.

Wouldn't it be better to do something like:

    (define-key org-mode-map [remap open-line] 'org-ctrl-o)

and let the user choose which key does open-line rather than create a
new keybinding which might override a user definition? Also, perhaps
the function should be called org-open-line rather than org-ctrl-o.

Regards,
Sean