Re: [O] New maintainer

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] New maintainer
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 22:40:46 +0530

> Carsten accepted to step up, if the community agrees.
> Please raise your thumbs up or your concerns, if any.

To the new maintainer,

My changes to ox-html.el and ox-odt.el are not assigned to FSF.  So
please correct the headers of these file to reflect the reality.

Also be respectful of my wish and refrain from merging my changes to
Emacs.  It is a polite request.  Write to me if you have questions.

Jambunathan K.