Re: [O] Does Org support Related or "See Also" Properties?

From: David Rogers
Subject: Re: [O] Does Org support Related or "See Also" Properties?
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 00:59:51 -0700

"Nick M. Daly" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Bastien, thanks for the prompt reply.
>
> Bastien writes:
>
>>> When exported into an agenda, the consolidated org agenda would read:
>>>
>>>     Friday   19 April 2013
>>>       customer:  09:00-09:30 Scheduled:  TODO Meeting with Pete
>>
>> The problem is: what would RET do on this agenda line?  Go to which
>> entry?  You can always put some hacks in `org-agenda-finalize-hook'
>> but it's easier to try to keep your Org files clean ;)
>
> I would assume that RET would jump to the source item (the one with the
> "See also" property).

If I were using this, I would forget to mark any "See also", or else I
would do it, and forget I had already done so, and end up marking _both_
of them "See also". :)

Knowing that you have an entry elsewhere for this person or that event,
might give you the opportunity to do some kind of clever tricks with
links...

--
David R