Re: [O] Loop when updating SCHEDULED date from agenda view

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] Loop when updating SCHEDULED date from agenda view
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 15:24:18 +0200

Hi Bastien,

Bastien wrote:
> thanks -- let's hope we can narrow down the issue.

Cross our fingers...

> The problem seems to be that Org is confused when adding
> the overlay for displaying the new date in the agenda.
>
> This generally happens with headings that have special
> text properties or overlays already, like links.  Try to
> remember the actual content of the heading next time you
> stumble upon this bug, it may help finding the problem
> (e.g. does the heading ends with a link?)

I don't have that impression, but I cannot guarantee it either.

Anyway, looking at the contents of the entry is clearly a good hint you give
me, for hoping to find how to reproduce it. What you see is that it could be
entry-related, ie the next time I'll move some specific tasks in the future,
it should happen again.

Stay tuned... Thx for the hint.

Best regards,
  Seb