[O] Org odt export

From: Wiskey 5 Alpha
Subject: [O] Org odt export
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 00:37:27 -0400

Hello all.  I use the odt-export functionality quite extensively.  I recently upgraded to org-mode version 8.0.2-2-g93da18-elpaplus.

I created an .ott file to use as my style reference for some handouts i created.  In previous versions of org-mode, I used a line in the header like this

#+ODT_STYLES_FILE: "/path/to/handout.ott"

this always incorporated the styles from the ott file until the upgrade.  I checked the manual and the syntax seems to be the same.

Also , #+INCLUDE: directives seem to just be copied in verbatim, even if they have directives, such as {{{date(%d %b %Y)}}}

I have confirmed that i (require 'ox-odt) .

Thank you.
-Tim