Re: [O] RFQ - new contribution - org-screenshot.el

From: François Pinard
Subject: Re: [O] RFQ - new contribution - org-screenshot.el
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 08:03:45 -0400

Max Mikhanosha <address@hidden> writes:

> At Mon, 20 May 2013 13:45:48 -0500, Russell Adams wrote:
>> What advantages would org-screenshot provide by comparison?

> To me the most useful feature is actually "screenshot rotation"
> shortcuts,

I also have my own screenshot tool (this was my first own addition to
Org mode, soon after I started to use it, quite a while ago now!) which
is intermediate in features between Russell's and Max's.

One thing I like in Max's approach is this capability of doing a Dired
display, in which one segregates between used screenshots and orphan
ones.  When a document has many screenshots, such diagnostic help eases
eliminating the dead wood and staying clean overall.

François