[O] org-element

From: Daimrod
Subject: [O] org-element
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 01:39:41 +0200

Hi,

I'm playing a bit with org-element for org-contacts and I wanted to know
what is the prefered way to change an element.

For example, ATM, when I want to change an element property to add a new
value, I do:

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
  (org-entry-put nil property
                 (concat (org-entry-get nil property)
                         " " new-value))
#+END_SRC

Is it the correct way? IMHO it would be nicer if we could modify an
object created by the new parser and write it back but I don't think
it is possible (yet?).

Daimrod/Greg