Re: [O] [html] non-lists showing up as lists

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] [html] non-lists showing up as lists
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 09:28:42 -0700

Hi Carsten,

On 6/3/13, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
>> 4. Define that lists alway have to have a newline in front of them.

I presume Michael means blank line.  I like this.

>> 5. Define that lists always have to be indented.

I like this also, and have long wanted c-c - on a region to indent the
resulting list, but have not figured out how to implement it.

> Hi Michael,
>
> I think this would break too many legacy Org files.  It would

How about making it optional?  Was there a time when it was already
optional?  ISTR regexps for lists.

> also cause problems for sublist, so you could no longer
> make compact deep lists.

  - do you
     mean
     - like this?

That is already in a list context?

Samuel

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY can get it.