[O] org-publish: docview all pdf files

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: [O] org-publish: docview all pdf files
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 21:45:16 +0530

When I publish the project, orgmode attempts to open all pdf files
(which are static content). It seems to me that some sort of indexing
is being attempted though I am not sure. I think it started happening
after I included creation of a sitemap.

I get messages like this:

DocView: process pdf/ps->png changed status to killed.

This slows down publishing considerably. I have just added some large
pdf files, and now it asks me for each such file whether I want to
open it. org-publish gets stuck if I say yes, and aborts publishing if
I say no.

Is there a way, I could tell orgmode to not try to process these pdf
files. pdf files are being processed through a sub-project that deals
with static content (org-publish-attachment).

Would be grateful for any advice.

Best,

Vikas