Re: [O] Org-mode and Taskjuggler

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Org-mode and Taskjuggler
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 01:21:43 -0400

Louis Turk <address@hidden> writes:

> "M-x customize org-export-backends" did not work for me. If I type
> "M-x customize-group" then type "org" I get into org related stuff,
> but nothing about export-backends. And in trying to figure this out I
> somehow disabled C-c C-e, so now I can't export to anything. I'm
> hoping I haven't disable a whole lot of other commands also. How can I
> fix this?

Restarting emacs will probably restore C-c C-e.

What version of org-mode are you using? Do C-u M-x org-version RET to
find out. org-export-backends is new with 8.x, so if you are not running
v8.x, org-export-backends is not going to be present.

If you *are* running v8.x, do C-h v org-export-backends RET
and then click the customize link towards the bottom of the help text.
That will take you directly to the place where you can customize
the variable.

> I'm using Emacs 23.3 which is the latest version packaged by Mint
> Linux. Do I need to upgrade to version 24.1?

As mentioned above, the more interesting question is what version of
org you are running.

--
Nick