[O] What the difference between the non-source blocks?

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: [O] What the difference between the non-source blocks?
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 10:37:26 +0200

Hi List,

I usually use my gut feeling to decide if I use an EXAMPLE or a QUOTE or
a VERSE block. I would prefer to have a kind of mental decision like

,---------------
| if A
|   then EXAMPLE
|   else if B
|     then QUOTE
|     else VERSE

or so. So what would be a complete list of these "verbatim" environments
in Org-mode, and how could their chacteristics be described in a few
words? Can I find that in the manual or somewhere else?

In section 15.2. Easy Templates I find

|example |
|| |

--