Re: [O] Ordered List (Alphabetical) and HTML Export

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Ordered List (Alphabetical) and HTML Export
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 12:15:11 +0200

Hi Nicolas,

> Therefore, I suggest to revert the patch.

This simple .tex file allows for alphabetical enumeration.

Given that Org allows alphabetical list, the OP question is
natural and will come back.  There is no clue in Org that
alphabetical lists are just visual clues.

I see no harm in supporting more flexibility where we can.

E.g. the attached .tex file produces alphabetical lists,
it should be simple enough to implement this in ox-latex.el.

Let me know what you think,

\documentclass[12pt]{article}
\usepackage{enumerate}

\begin{document}