Re: [O] org-export-section-number-format does not work

From: Jisang Yoo
Subject: Re: [O] org-export-section-number-format does not work
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 04:57:45 +0900

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 5:21 PM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Jisang,
>
> Jisang Yoo <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> There seems no new option that can be found from exploring
>> customization group org-export.
>
> You can check `org-html-format-headline-function' and its docstring
> as an example on how to customize the display of headlines in HTML.
> There are similar variables for other backends.
>
> HTH,
>
> --
>  Bastien

(setq org-html-format-headline-function 'my-org-html-format-headline)
(defun my-org-html-format-headline (todo todo-type priority text tags)
  "Returns foo."
  "foo")

results in wrong-number-of-arguments error when I export to html.

(setq org-html-format-headline-function 'org-html-format-headline)

also results in the same kind of error.