[O] taskjuggler_report questions

From: Tom Slee
Subject: [O] taskjuggler_report questions
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 21:16:01 -0400

I've been using the taskjuggler export (org-mode 8.0.3 and taskjuggler 3) and it's exactly what I have needed for some time. My thanks to those who have contributed to it.

I'd like to include the report spec in my org file as a heading tagged taskjuggler_report but I am having a few issues getting it to work. I hope someone can help.

How do you get a task id into the report? eg report-id in taskreport report-id "FileName" {..."

Is it possible to do multi-line properties? I'm looking at rich text markup using -8<-

Can you export macro definitions into the file?

Thanks,

Tom Slee