Re: [O] Problems with LaTeX source block

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: Re: [O] Problems with LaTeX source block
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 17:04:46 +0200

Hi Eric,

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> Interesting.  I have this behaviour as well in terms of background.  I
> use a dark theme on all of my windows, be they emacs or xterms.  The png
> generated by imagemagick sets the background to transparent which means
> I cannot see the images produced as the actual drawing and text are
> black.
>
> I am happy with this: just had to remember to set the drawing colour to
> white by "\begin{tikzpicture}[white]".

The background/foreground are supposed to be changed by setting the
:buffer yes header and by customizing org-format-latex-options. I didn't
try it though, I'm happy with the [white] option to tikzpicture.

However, I noticed something odd. If I use the following headers

#+header: :results raw :file py2tikz_sin.png
#+header: :imagemagick yes :fit yes :headers '("\\usepackage{tikz,pgfplots}")
#+header: :iminoptions -density 600 :imoutoptions -geometry 400

the png is transparent. If I remove the last line:
#+header: :results raw :file py2tikz_sin.png
#+header: :imagemagick yes :fit yes :headers '("\\usepackage{tikz,pgfplots}")
I get the white background back, although in both cases, imagemagick is
used.

Julien.