Re: [O] Adding support for limits and exclusions to iCal recurring event

From: Toke Høiland-Jørgensen
Subject: Re: [O] Adding support for limits and exclusions to iCal recurring events
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 00:16:40 +0200

> I think it would be less ambiguous to use ICALENDAR_UNTIL (or UNTIL),
> and apply RFC 5545:

Ah, that specifies it nicely, thanks (and that was what I was (trying
to) do with the patch). That would mean exporting the time as well as
the date for end times (and calling the property END_TIME, I suppose).
I would expect most people to just set and end date (i.e. a datestamp
without a time set); but that would also be supported by just going with
an end date.

I'll post an updated version of the patch for the iCal side of this
support once I get the time. Supporting it in the agenda will have to be
a separate patch since I'll probably need to do a bit more digging to
figure out how to do that properly; pointers? :)

-Toke